With local elections on Thursday 2nd May 2019, we have had a small team hard at work developing our manifesto.
OUR FIVE KEY PLEDGES
We pledge that a Labour Council would seek to make Dacorum:
- Fairer with adequate funding for public services, a strong local economy, safe, decent and affordable homes for all and which guarantees every child safety, good health, a good education and freedom from poverty.
- Healthier with a well-equipped A and E, where health services are integrated with social care and are not out-sourced for profit motives.
- Safer where the social causes of crime and disorder are tackled alongside support for victims of crime and anti-social behaviour.
- Cleaner and Greener through decisive action on climate change, better coverage and frequency of buses, better cycling and parking facilities, increase in domestic waste recycling and encouragement for all new build to be ‘zero carbon homes’.
- Democratic, Responsible, Transparent and Responsive through a borough-wide conversation that will empower residents and communities and inform Council decision making.
Please click here to see our full manifesto.