Berko & Tring branch approved its response to the Dacorum Local Plan at the all members meeting on 11/02/2021.
- Quantified targets to ensure we meet Dacorum’s declared target of 2030 net zero
- Affordable housing for local people on the living wage
- Phased Development
- Increased green spaces
- Increased wild Spaces
‘The council’s plan creates housing but will not solve the housing shortage experienced by local residents and workers’
We urge you to respond to Dacorum by the 28th Feb and hope you find our response a useful starting point.
If you respond in your own words you will be given more weight. However, we know that people are busy and so have created a download, electronic sign and email personal response which will be accepted as long as you add your name and address:
How to respond
There are several ways to do this. DBC state that all representations will be accepted and considered – but you must include your name and address.
- By email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By post to: Strategic Planning, Dacorum Borough Council. The Forum, Marlowes, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire. HP1 1DN.
- Register online and use the dedicated portal at https://consult.dacorum.gov.uk/kse/event/35755 This will allow you to comment on any and all parts of the Local Plan and/or to additional comments and suggestions to the Planning Team.
Please contact our secretary with any questions.