Cameron works in Parliament as a caseworker and researcher for a frontbench MP. He is proudest of helping to hold the government to account on care homes during the pandemic and a successful fuel poverty campaign he spearheaded with 38 Degrees. He has lived in Dacorum for 11 years, and is standing to protect local services and be an independent voice for Berkhamsted.
A vote for Labour is a vote:
- For affordable homes for local people, not fields of executive homes away from the town centre;
- Against the relocation of Berkhamsted Town Football club;
- To protect our green belt where there is brownfield land available;
- To oppose the single unitary council and bring decision-making closer to home;
- To push climate change up the agenda at County Council and establish a climate change initiative fund for local projects;
- To tackle fly tipping and littering, and ensure Berkhamsted remains a beautiful place to live;
- To keep the pressure on the Environment Agency to stop the dumping of untreated sewage in our canal at Little Heath waterworks;
- To invest in social care and increase carers’ allowance for full-time unpaid carers;
- For best-in-class council services and an independent voice against wasteful outsourcing.