Sorry, but to attend the meeting and vote you must be a fully paid up members (no arrears) for 8 weeks prior to the meeting.
Code of Conduct
- Party meetings and events shall be conducted in a friendly and orderly manner.
- Harassment and intimidation of any members is unacceptable.
- Discrimination on the basis of gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or race is unacceptable.
Mute / UnMute
Our setup has poor control of the mute button. Please do not unmute yourself, the presenter will do that for you. Any purposeful misuse will result in you being removed from the meeting.
Even worse, do not mute/unmute anyone else.
Voting will either be by:
- Anonyvoter: If an anonymous vote is required, you will receive an email from anonyvoter.com, stating the name of the vote and a link to their website. Once you have voted you will receive a confirmation statement.
- Show of hands: Raise your hand on Teams using the “hand” function: